Sat, Aug 06|
Martha's Vineyard Museum
Yoga at the MV Museum with YogiJay
Join YogiJay (Jason Mazar-Kelly) for a fun-filled morning of yoga at the MV Museum. The MV Museum is a cornerstone of the Vineyard and focuses on creating a space for sharing the history of the island and telling the stories of the community in an artistic and educational format.
Time & Location
Aug 06, 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Martha's Vineyard Museum, 151 Lagoon Pond Rd, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568, USA
About the event
Join YogiJay (Jason Mazar-Kelly) of WholesomeMV and The MV Museum every Saturday for a community-based all-levels yoga class. This weekly event is a great way to connect with the community and enjoy a sweet practice of movement, meditation, and breath in one of the most beautiful spots on the island. In addition, while you practice you will get the chance to see many wonderful exhibits showcased by the museum which tell the stories of this beautiful little island. The MV Museum is a central location for community building and learning. We look forward to sharing this space and practicing with you!
Classes are typically held outdoors on the lawn overlooking the Vineyard Haven Harbor. However, in the case of rain or during the colder months when it gets a little cold to practice outside, we will practice inside the MV Museum in their beautiful atrium surrounded by the history and culture of the island!
1) We are currently following CDC and MA state Covid-19 Guidelines. As such, social distance will be maintained. Masks are optional.
2) Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class
3) Indoor Capacity is limited to 20 people. Outdoor Capacity is limited to 50 people.
4) Pre-registration or drop-in options are available. If dropping in, cash, Venmo or PayPal are accepted.
5) Please be respectful and considerate of others. Have fun, be safe, and share a smile with your community!