Sat, Dec 09|
Martha's Vineyard Museum
Holiday Yoga at the MV Museum with YogiJay
Join YogiJay (Jason Mazar-Kelly) for a sweet morning of all levels yoga at the MV Museum. The MV Museum is a cornerstone of the Vineyard and focuses on creating a space for sharing the history of the island and telling the stories of the community in an artistic and educational format.
Time & Location
Dec 09, 2023, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM EST
Martha's Vineyard Museum, 151 Lagoon Pond Rd, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568, USA
About the event
Join YogiJay (Jason Mazar-Kelly) of WholesomeMV and The MV Museum for our last weekly class of Yoga at the MV Museum for the 2023 season! This event is a great way to connect with the community and enjoy a sweet practice of movement, meditation, and breathwork in one of the most beautiful spots on the island. The MV Museum is a central location for community building and learning. We look forward to sharing this space and practicing with you!
Class will be held inside the MV Museum's beautiful atrium surrounded by the history and culture of the island!
1) Please bring your own Mat, Towel or both. If you forget your mat, no worries, I usually have a couple extra with me.
2) Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the start of class
3) Indoor Capacity is limited to 20 people.
4) Pre-registration online or drop in with Cash or Venmo. An anonymous sliding scale is provided for those who pre-register so you get to pick your price between $20 and $30/person.
5) Please be respectful and considerate of others. Have fun, be safe, and share a smile with your community!