Sat, Oct 09|
Martha's Vineyard Museum
Outdoor Yoga at The Martha's Vineyard Museum
Join YogiJay (Jason Mazar-Kelly) for a fun filled morning of outdoor yoga at the MV Museum. The MV Museum is a cornerstone of the Vineyard and focuses on creating a space for sharing the history of the island and telling the stories of the community in an artistic and educational format.
Time & Location
Oct 09, 2021, 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Martha's Vineyard Museum, 151 Lagoon Pond Rd, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568, USA
About the event
Join YogiJay (Jason Mazar-Kelly) of WholesomeMV and The MV Museum every Saturday for an outdoor community-based all-levels yoga class. This weekly event is a great way to connect with the community and enjoy a sweet practice of movement, meditation, and breath in one of the most beautiful spots on the island. In addition, while you practice you will get the chance to see many wonderful outdoor exhibits showcased by the museum which tell the stories of this beautiful little island. The MV Museum is a central location for community building and learning. We look forward to sharing this space and practicing with you!
1) We are currently following CDC and MA state Covid-19 Guidelines. As such, social distance will be maintained. Masks are not required during practice as long as you are vaccinated or are 6ft or farther apart from other participants.
2) Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class
2) Capacity is limited to 50 people.
3) Pre-registration or drop-in options are available. If dropping in, cash or Venmo is accepted.
4) Please be respectful and considerate of others. While 2021 may feel different, we are not out in the clear just yet. Feel free to talk with me or the museum if you have any concerns. Remember, we all have fears and anxieties. Rather than judging one another on how one may express fear, may we reside in the acknowledgment that we all deal with our own fears and anxieties in our unique ways. We are all trying our best and doing our best!
5) In case of rain, the class will be postponed to Sunday
6) Have fun, be safe, and share a smile with your community!