Sat, Jun 05|
Martha's Vineyard Museum
Outdoor Yoga at The Martha's Vineyard Museum (6/5)
Join YogiJay (Jason Mazar-Kelly) for a fun filled morning of outdoor yoga at the MV Museum. The MV Museum is a cornerstone of the Vineyard and focuses on creating a space for sharing the history of the island and telling the stories of the community in an artistic and educational format.
Time & Location
Jun 05, 2021, 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Martha's Vineyard Museum, 151 Lagoon Pond Rd, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568, USA
About the event
Join YogiJay (Jason Mazar-Kelly) of WholesomeMV and The MV Museum every Saturday at 9:30AM for an outdoor community based all levels yoga class. This weekly event is a great way to connect with the community and enjoy a sweet practice of movement, meditation and breath in one of the most beautiful spots on island. In addition, while you practice you will get the chance to see many wonderful outdoor exhibits showcased by the museum which tell the stories of this beautiful little island. The MV Museum is a central location for community building and learning. We look forward to sharing this space and practicing with you!
1) The class will start at 9:30AM. Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior so we can ensure yoga mats are appropriately distanced (more than 6ft apart).
2) Capacity is limited to 50 people. Masks are not required to be worn during practice as proper social distance will be maintained in accordance with CDC guidlines however please have your mask accessible at all times.
3) Pre-registration or drop in options are available. If dropping in, cash or venmo is accepted.
4) Please be respectful and considerate of others. While 2021 may feel different, we are not out in the clear just yet. Feel free to talk with myself or the museum if you have any concerns. Remember, we all have fears and anxieties. Rather than judging one another on how one may express fear, may we reside in the acknowledgment that we all deal with our own fears and anxieties in our unique ways. We are all trying our best and doing our best!
5) In case of rain, class will be postponed.
6) Have fun, be safe and share a smile with your community!